Sunday, January 1, 2017

Happy New Year 2017

Happy New Year,  lovelies!
I love the new year.  I feel like it brings fresh starts, resets, clean slates,  and 365 days of opportunities to be a better person that I was yesterday.  It makes me want to organize and re-arrange and declutter our humble little home.   The new year brings visions of better self-care, better eating and more green smoothies!  I'm not making resolutions, just looking at what I want to do better than the year before.  I hope to share with you my journey this year.  This journey of everyday life.  Hopefully I'll be sharing some recipes that I'm trying, products, adventures and much more.  I hope you will join me as I'm going to do my best to keep this blog current and fresh.
I wish each of you a year full of blessings, peace and good health.  Take time for you.  Take time to love on those around you.  Get outside and enjoy the beauty all around you.  Move more.  Drink more smoothies and eat more greens.  Stress less and breathe more.  Smile more. Do what you love.  Be kind.  Be grateful.  I hope this year is your best year yet!



No comments:

Post a Comment