Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring Blooms

Hello beauties,
Did you enjoy your first day of spring?  I know many of you may be getting snow instead of sunshine so here's a little inspiration for the hope to come.  I am behind on planting but hope to get a few herbs planted.  There's nothing like fresh mint for the sweet tea served up in mason jars on a hot summer day.  Basil is a must as pesto is on of my favorite summer dishes.  I put it on everything!  The kitty is missing catnip in the garden so going to plant some for her and for my frazzled nerves.  
What herbs and flowers are you planting this year?  



Beautiful rose from the Antique Rose Emporium -   Cramoisi Superieur 
Hot lips salvia

Another beauty from Antique Rose Emporium but her name has escaped me. 

Purple lantana - blooming in March

Yet another beauty from Antique Rose Emporium.


No comments:

Post a Comment