Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Get Your Greens Challenge

Hello beauties,
Are you ready to kick off the New Year with a challenge?  Join me in Sophie Uilano's "Get Your Greens Challenge".  The challenge is to eat 1 pound of dark leafy greens in a day.  The best way is in a ginormous smoothie!  Sophie has all the details on her website and her Facebook page.  Check it out.  Let me know if you give it a try and how you are doing.
I prepped tonight for me and hubby so I'll be making two ginormous smoothies a day!
This is just day one.  That's a lot of greens!  I'll post a pic tomorrow of the smoothies!  We are going to do one each in the morning and one at lunch.  We already drink a smoothie a day but not with this many greens per smoothie!  I hope our energy is amazing!   Good luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment