Sunday, April 27, 2014

All is Well


As the sun was setting this evening, I looked up and the sunlight coming through the trees was stunning.  Another one of those moments that made me pause and say "thanks" for the amazing gifts.  "Thanks" for the gentle reminder of hope when things may seem dark.  The beauty of nature has become my sort of sanctuary these days.  It's those moments when I'm outside that I can feel God's presence.  My heart feels joy.  A smile comes across my face.  I see the kitten jumping and playing and chasing things I can't even see.  The red birds are singing and flying from feeder to feeder.  During this time, amongst all the chaos of this crazy life, I feel my soul say, "All is Well."


1 comment:

  1. Great picture! Glad All is Well. Miss you call me anytime!
    K

    ReplyDelete