Friday, March 29, 2013

Creative and Herbal Ramblings

Hello Sweet Friends,
Sorry it's been so long since our last chat.  I hope you all have been well.
Tonight I have been in my little apothecary creating some  luxurious body products for some sweet visitors.  As I watch the magic of chemistry happen while blending the oils,  butters, and herbs I feel ultimate bliss.  I toss in much love and prayer and for a few brief hours, all the cares and stresses of the month, week or day, simply pass.  Ahhh..... sweet serenity. 
I  took a creative class with some dear friends this week and once again, the sense of calmness and happiness returned.
I have been planting seeds and watching the precious babies peek up out of the dirt.  As I watch them grow, I feel the energy of their spirits and can't wait to see all the goodness they display.  When their precious flowers start waving "hello", I'll have them drop by here for an introduction. 
I've been creating lovely little birdies, flowers and signs of inspiration with my mixed media art.
Spring cleaning has begun.  The kitchen floor has finally been painted and I'm ready to shake out the rugs and dust off the feelings that winter seems to bring to my soul.
As we enter into this season of renewal and hope, my wish for each of you is that you have your own moments of bliss, serenity, calmness and happiness.  Feel the warmth of the sunshine and let it restore your soul.  Watch the plants go from tiny, little seeds to beautiful flowers and plants.  Look for the butterflies that seem to make my heart flutter as they fly from flower to flower.  Do you hear the birds singing? Go outside and look up at the moon.  Can you feel the moonbeams dance?    If you are like me, I get caught up in so many other things that I lose sight of the things that take me to my "happy place."   Then once I'm there, I ask myself why I didn't stop by sooner. 
Many blessings and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment