Saturday, October 20, 2012

New Blog Layout and Update

Hello sweet friends,
As you may notice, I have changed the layout of my blog.  I loved the other layout but felt it was time to refresh.  I am learning to design my own layout so until then, this one will do.  Let me know what you think by leaving a comment below.  
There is  a feature where you can subscribe by email.  If you do this, anytime I add a new post, you will get an email.
I am slowly categorizing the previous posts into the tabs at the top. 
As many of you know, I started doing Mixed Media Art this year.  I have taken classes with some great artist such as Christy Tomlinson, Brave Girls Club, Jeanne Oliver, and Indigo Earth.  I am learning so many things from these amazing women.   I am adding collages of the art I have created to the blog as well.  I hope this will inspire you to create something of your own.  Believe me, until these classes, I never put art and me together!  The art has been a tremendous stress outlet for me. 
I am also getting into gardening again so I'll be sharing what's working and what is not. Wish me luck!  Feel free to post your comments on what works for you.  
Thanks for stopping by.  Keep checking in.  I hope to be adding to the blog more frequently.




No comments:

Post a Comment